Dr. Rodney B. Freeman, D.Min.
Rodney B. Freeman was born in York, South Carolina to Mr. Ira Lee Freeman and Johnnie Mae Jackson.
He is married to his high school sweetheart Mrs. Jeanine M. Freeman.
They are the proud parents of two wonderful children Tierra Carter (Lonzell), Justin Freeman and, one grandchild Chase Carter.
- Associate of Arts in Biblical Studies, Jacksonville Theological Seminary, Florida, 1999
- Bachelor of Arts in Pastoral Studies, Queen City Bible College, Charlotte, North Carolina, 2005
- Masters of Divinity Degree, Gardner Webb University, Boiling Springs, NC 2012
- Doctor of Ministry Degree, Ashland Theological Seminary, Ashland, Ohio, 2015
- Pastor, Mt. Zion Restoration Church, Gastonia, North Carolina, 2000-present
- First African American appointed President of the York Rotary Club, York, SC, appointed 2009.
- Founder and CEO of Save Our Children Youth Academy, Gastonia, NC.
- Associate Minister, Nazareth Baptist Church, Rock Hill, South Carolina, 1999-2000.
- Founder of Bountiful Blessing Food Pantry, Gastonia, NC.
- President's Award for Dedication and Community Contribution, SC Western Branch of the NAACP 2006.
- Internal Leadership for External Service Award, AKA Sorority, Inc. Zeta Mu Omega Chapeter, 2012,
- Executive Board Member of the Hope for Gaston Community Project
- Executive Board Member of First Legacy Credit Union.